torek, 23. december 2014

Foggy grey


On Sunday, around 8am, Pia, Katja and me went to Ljubljana castle and to its walls, from where it's a beautiful view above the city. It was beautiful watching the fog go away and listening to the sounds of the city waking up. After that we had a nice breakfast at some cozy cafe.
Right now I am getting ready for some pre-Christmass party, as I mentioned in some previous posts. I still don't know what I am going to wear and I must hurry up.
I wish you all happy holidays!










 
Follow us on:

28 komentarjev:

  1. Nice outfit to go out, happy new year!

    Asshly from
    Http://asshlyofficial.blogspot.com

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/asshly_officialblog

    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/asshlyofficial

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. The view looks amazing!

    xx Cheyenne
    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a pretty look and stunning view. *___*
    Wish you a Merry Christmas.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous view!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love this shot-- such a pretty view!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. You look amazing!
    Love this pretty look.
    Wish you a wonderful Christmas Eve <3
    Kisses
    New post on my blog: http://www.milanotime.net/fashion/black-and-blue-holiday-dinner-look/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love these pictures! And how much fun that your dad lives in Rotterdam (read it in your previous post)!
    I'm from the Netherlands aswell.
    Merry Christmas!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Amazing view. Happy Holidays.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/top-10-eyewear-for-christmas-1-oliver-goldsmith

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow I loooove this outfit!! Cute coat and sneakers :) You're looking all warm and chic for the holidays! <3

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wish you a great Christmas!
    hugs
    New post on my blog: http://www.milanotime.net/fashion/christmas-lunch/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Love this casual look, it suits you perfectly - and your hair is just lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Cool backpack!!!

    CloudHuntingCo.com for mix-tapes, fashion, interiors and more <3!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Great photos! Love your look!
    xx
    Sarah

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Wonderful dear <3
    Wish you an amazing Monday!
    hugs
    New post on my blog: http://www.milanotime.net/fashion/silver-dress/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. love this look ! simple but style !!
    www.yuyufashionbook.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Great pics :)
    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Love this! You make winter dressing look comfortable and good. xx

    TOPCOAT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. This is so gorgeous, I love the gloomy background and your chic layered outfit! I've been wanting a coat like that for a while.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Wow, these photos in the fog are awesome and I love the layered outfit!
    I'd like to thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog this year! It means the world to me and I hope to see you around in 2015 again!

    Have a great 2015!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Fashion, Beauty, Food & Lifestyle blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Great post. Happy New Year!

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Nice outfit!

    Karole
    www.karolejosefabonnet.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Very nice article you have written ....thanks for sharing.
    Get Updates about Online Shopping discount offers, Coupons and save money while shopping online.yepme coupon

    OdgovoriIzbriši