sreda, 29. januar 2014

Leggings in winter

I bought this amazing leggings on etsy and they are great. They are so soft and look so beautiful. The best picture how they look live is the second one in this post.


 Comfy at home. Changed my boots for fuzzy socks, that I love. I wear them at home all the time, because I just can't wear slippers. The blue hat on the upper picture is from ZARA.
 I got this sweater from my Grandma for Christmas and it's the perfect length to wear it with leggings. And of course infinity scars are the best in my opinion, you just throw them around the neck and you don't have to worry about them anymore.

I love this lovely light pink rose earrings. They are feminine and adorable.

2 komentarja:

  1. Hello dear, nice blog and great post :) fabulous leggins, i follow you with pleasure on bloglovin, if you want to pass by me :)

    www.teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for your nice comment :) I followed you back on bloglovin'!!

      Izbriši