ponedeljek, 27. januar 2014

Pink madness

So I love my new basic black skinny jeans. This is my second pair  of black skinny jeans, but I think they are necessary in every wardrobe and it doesn't hurt if you have a back up. And black jeans really go well with everything. This pair is actually even tighter than the old one, because I bought 1 size smaller than usual. I really wanted them as tight as possible. I bought them in H&M for only about 15 euro. 

 I have wanted combat boots for a while but couldn't find the right ones until I spotted this pair in some store in Netherlands. They are really comfortable and I like them a lot.


So you've seen this watch in one of my previous posts, but I thought it would look well paired with this lucky charm bracelet and some silver rings and I thought right.


14 komentarjev:

  1. cool


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. i like this outfit! :)
    black skinny jeans are my favorite!:) and i have the same one from H&M:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous!

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. really great outfit (:
    Actually you just give me a idea for my blog so thanks ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. HI DEAR!
    AMAZING POST, I LOVE IT!

    What do you think about my last post on BABYWHATSUP.COM

    MY FABULOUS AND INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY IS WAITING FOR YOU!


    FB | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I love the outfit from the last post!!:)

      Izbriši