ponedeljek, 20. januar 2014

Lovely in red

Oh Monday again :/. Today was quite a busy one too. I had school of course and than 2 hours of driving lessons. I went on the highway for the first time and because of all the adrenaline I was really tired afterwards. So I went to sleep for two hours after lunch.
I wasn't very pleased with my outfit for school today, so instead I took pictures of my casual clothes for home. I really like leggings because they are comfy and look pretty hot if you wear them with the right outfit. Btw on this outfit they were not meant to look hot :). I love my light purple leg warmers because I think they look really cute. What do you think?


I am really sorry first picture has such bad quality. I haven't quite figure out why some pictures have really good lighting and some don't.


4 komentarji:

  1. You are so cute! Great outfit!
    You are welcome to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh thank you, that's so nice!
      Of course we can follow each other, you have really cute photos on your blog :)
      I followed you on bloglovin.

      Izbriši
  2. I love your socks, it makes your outfit look more casual comfy (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši