torek, 6. oktober 2015

New blog: LUNJASKY

Dear followers!
I'm sorry I've been away for so long, there have been a lot of things happening in my life and I couldn't find the time to blog. So much stuff happened since I last wrote on this blog! After so much time off from blogging I've wanted to turn a new leaf and start a whole new blog. I always felt that I couldn't change the theme of this blog as much as I wanted, so I decided to start a new blog on a different platform. I really like the look of it, it looks exactly like I've always wanted it to look.
I would like to kindly ask you, that you follow my new blog via Bloglovin, if you liked my posts so far. Please do let me know in the comments on the new blog, if you own a fashion blog, because I really need more blogs to follow!
So enough said. My new blog is called LUNJASKY. You can follow it on BLOGLOVIN HERE.
So anyways I hope you will like my new blog! Please let me know in the comments on Lunjasky.
Have a lovely day!









Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar